Power Cookies: Need a quick pick me up during your busy work week?
These cookies are packed with everything your body needs to stay energized. This recipe uses honey as an all natural sweetener instead of sugar and is packed with ingredients that are healthy for your body. The best part about them is that you can bake a batch, then save for later and use for a quick pick-me-up during the busy work week.
1. Roughly chop a mixture of 3 cups of nuts- we used almonds, pecans, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, and flax seeds, in the food processor
2. Empty processor and put nuts in bowl and add 3 cups of oats
3. Add 1 cup of coconut flakes and a few shakes of spices you may enjoy- we used a little cinnamon and nutmeg
4. Process 1 cups of dried prunes, 1 cup of peanut butter, and 3 ripe bananas
5. Add the fruit blend a ¼ cup of Wedderspoon Dandelion honey and mix everything together
6. Shape into little patties and bake at 350 degrees F for about 8 minutes depending on how crunchy and or soft you’ll like them.
7. Store in a container in the freezer to keep them fresh.