Take the time to relax this Labor Day weekend by trying our various BPA free jars of premium New Zealand organic honeys including Rata, Dandelion, Thyme, and Beechwood. All jars are 10% off until Labor Day, so act now before the sale ends!!
Try our amazing power cookies!
These cookies are packed with everything your body needs to stay energized. This recipe uses honey as an all-natural sweetener instead of sugar and is packed with ingredients that are healthy for your body. The best part about sweet and healthy treats is that you can bake a batch then save for later and use for a quick pick-me-up during the busy work week.
1. Roughly chop a mixture of 3 cups of nuts- we used almonds, pecans, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, and flax seeds, in the food processor
2. Empty processor and put nuts in bowl and add 3 cups of oats
3. Add 1 cup of coconut flakes and a few shakes of spices you may enjoy- we used a little cinnamon and nutmeg
4. Process 1 cup of dried prunes, 1 cup of peanut butter, and 3 ripe bananas
5. Add the fruit blend and ¼ cup of Wedderspoon Dandelion honey. Then mix everything together
6. Shape into little patties and bake at 350 degrees F for about 8 minutes, depending on how crunchy or soft you’d like them.
7. Store in a container in the freezer to keep them fresh.
If you’d like to try a delicious smoothie recipe using Rata honey, watch this video featuring Authentic Self Wellness’s Margaux Rathbun.
Click here to purchase!
This is the last week to get Wedderspoon Premium Honeys that are all %10 off until Labor Day! Don’t miss out on the chance to delicious Thyme, Dandelion, Rata, and Beechwood honeys today!
Click the image or link below to buy!!
Get the latest Wedderspoon USA updates on products, recipes, and photos. Click the image or the link below to follow us on Twitter!