Try our amazing power cookies!
These cookies are packed with everything your body needs to stay energized. This recipe uses honey as an all-natural sweetener instead of sugar and is packed with ingredients that are healthy for your body. The best part about sweet and healthy treats is that you can bake a batch then save for later and use for a quick pick-me-up during the busy work week.
1. Roughly chop a mixture of 3 cups of nuts- we used almonds, pecans, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, and flax seeds, in the food processor
2. Empty processor and put nuts in bowl and add 3 cups of oats
3. Add 1 cup of coconut flakes and a few shakes of spices you may enjoy- we used a little cinnamon and nutmeg
4. Process 1 cup of dried prunes, 1 cup of peanut butter, and 3 ripe bananas
5. Add the fruit blend and ¼ cup of Wedderspoon Dandelion honey. Then mix everything together
6. Shape into little patties and bake at 350 degrees F for about 8 minutes, depending on how crunchy or soft you’d like them.
7. Store in a container in the freezer to keep them fresh.