Click the photo to follow Wedderspoon Organic USA on Twitter today!
Did you know that Manuka honey not only makes you beautiful on the inside of your body but is also beneficial for the outside too? Use this Manuka Honey and Tea Tree Soap to beautify your skin. Since honey is a natural preservative and antibacterial agent, it helps to cleanse and moisturize your skin all at the same time!
Celebrate with Wedderspoon Organic Honey! Click the link to buy and learn more!
Now that the kids are back to school, try making this granola bar recipe with Wedderspoon Raw Organic Beechwood Honey. Cook up a batch and save for later when you are in need of a quick snack!
Homemade Honey, Oat, and Walnut Granola Bars Recipe
1 cup of dates chopped really well
1/3 cup of nut butter (we used almond)
1/3 cup of Wedderspoon Organic Beechwood Honey
1/4 cup of Flax seed meal
1 cup of rolled oats
1/2 cup of chopped nuts (we used walnuts)
Few tablespoons of seeds (we used pumpkin)
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350* F.
2. Mix dates, nut butter, salt and honey in a bowl.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients- mix until evenly distributed. It’s easy to use your hands or an electric mixer.
4. Press mixture into a greased small baking dish (we used an 8×4 in dish).
5. For soft and chewy bars, bake for about 15 minutes. For crunchy bars, bake at a reduced heat of 300* for 20-25 minutes.
6. Cut into rectangular bars. These are great lunch snacks and can be made in large batches, wrapped individually, and stored in the freezer!
Try this awesome idea from Gwyneth Paltrow’s health and lifestyle website GOOP.com using raw honey. The honey soothes and nourishes, while the acid in the apple gently tones skin.
• 1 apple, cored and peeled
• 1 tablespoon raw honey
• squeeze of lemon
Combine apple and honey in a blender and pulse until it reaches the consistency of apple sauce. Spread mixture over face and allow it to stay for 15 minutes, then rinse.