Now that the kids are back to school, try making this granola bar recipe with Wedderspoon Raw Organic Beechwood Honey. Cook up a batch and save for later when you are in need of a quick snack!
Homemade Honey, Oat, and Walnut Granola Bars Recipe
1 cup of dates chopped really well
1/3 cup of nut butter (we used almond)
1/3 cup of Wedderspoon Organic Beechwood Honey
1/4 cup of Flax seed meal
1 cup of rolled oats
1/2 cup of chopped nuts (we used walnuts)
Few tablespoons of seeds (we used pumpkin)
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350* F.
2. Mix dates, nut butter, salt and honey in a bowl.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients- mix until evenly distributed. It’s easy to use your hands or an electric mixer.
4. Press mixture into a greased small baking dish (we used an 8×4 in dish).
5. For soft and chewy bars, bake for about 15 minutes. For crunchy bars, bake at a reduced heat of 300* for 20-25 minutes.
6. Cut into rectangular bars. These are great lunch snacks and can be made in large batches, wrapped individually, and stored in the freezer!