With temperatures dipping low and snowy days on the horizon, meal planning should take a turn into decidedly comforting territory. These Peach Ginger Raspberry Bites with Fir Honey are the perfect nourishing accompaniment to any chilly day and keep in the fridge for easy snacking on the go! Shop our Fir honey sale here to create your own deliciously easy bites!
Peach Ginger Raspberry Bites with Fir Honey
Gluten Dairy Egg Soy Refined Sugar Free
8 oz oats
3 oz ground flax seed
6-9 oz coconut milk (or any milk or choice)
4 oz raspberries (we used organic frozen)
4 oz chopped pecans
1 large ripe banana
9 peach slices
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp ginger
pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400*F
- In food processor, grind oats, flax, cinnamon and salt until desired consistency.
- Add coconut milk, banana. The mixture should be thick like oatmeal. Add more coconut milk if needed.
- Fold in raspberries and chopped pecans
- Form into bites. Press one slice of peach on top of the bites. Sprinkle extra cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until desired softness.
- Allow to cool from oven for 5-10, then drizzle honey on top of each bite. Let honey sink into the bites. Enjoy warm or store in airtight container for 3 days.